BP117 - Bachelor of Arts (Photography)
Plan: BP117 - Bachelor of Arts (Photography)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of the Bachelor of Arts (Photography) you will demonstrate the knowledge and skills to perform successfully within the photography industry globally.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Employ critical, cultural discourses and technical knowledge of contemporary photographic practices and emerging technologies to achieve sophisticated visual outcomes
- Utilize advanced photographic knowledge and technical skills to contribute to visual discourses in your chosen field of photography
- Apply a body of theoretical and practical knowledge and specific skills in the discipline in which to base your professional practice or future study
- Critically analyse, synthesize and reflect on your discipline in both local and international contexts
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation when identifying and solving problems in diverse contexts within your discipline
- Communicate to audiences within and external to your discipline
- Work with others in a range of roles and contexts, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness and ethical and reflective practice
- Apply initiative and judgment in planning, problem solving and decision making in your practice or future study.
Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]