BP254 - Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
Plan: BP254 - Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate, you will be able to work as an accountant in a range of diverse organisations. You will develop an understanding of accounting as a social practice within a broader social and business context, and apply theory and technical skills to accounting problems to make logical business judgements.
On the successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Apply broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Integrate specialist theoretical knowledge with technical skills to provide in-depth professional advice related to financial and management accounting, auditing, finance and business law in professional and social contexts.
- Critically analyse and synthesise information to formulate effective business decisions.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify and action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Integrate and apply professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]