BP308 - Bachelor of Business (Information Systems)
Plan: BP308 - Bachelor of Business (Information Systems)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to effectively perform in a global business IS environment to design and implement business solutions, grounded in current IT infrastructure, technology development, organisational change and ethical codes of practice. In particular, you will be able to:
- Apply broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Integrate specialist theoretical knowledge with technical skills to provide in-depth professional advice related to the design, integration, and implementation of information systems to create solutions for complex business problems.
- Critically analyse and synthesise information to formulate effective business decisions.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify and action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Integrate and apply professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]