BP311 - Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Plan: BP311P23 - Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Campus: Bundoora Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
BP311 Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences courses are designed to contribute to the following program learning outcomes:
- Apply a breadth and depth of pharmaceutical science knowledge, concepts and evidence in various real world settings using a scientific approach.
- Apply systematic thinking and a range of high-level analytical skills using a blend of digital and traditional tools and technologies to solve complex scientific and medical problems related to pharmaceutical science
- Demonstrate knowledge of the regulatory frameworks relevant to pharmaceutical sciences and exhibit safe and ethical conduct.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences utilising contemporary and traditional formats on topics related to pharmaceutical science employing integrity, inclusivity, and culturally safe practices
- Demonstrate critical reflection skills, responsibility and accountability for own learning and professional practice as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Apply and demonstrate the concepts of cultural intelligence and cultural safety to practice, with consideration of First Nations peoples’ knowledge and the global community in all aspects of work.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]