BP324 - Bachelor of Business (Digital Business)
Plan: BP324VH - Bachelor of Business (Digital Business)
Campus: RMIT Vietnam Hanoi Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
In this program, you will learn and apply the relevance and utility of a range of international business theories dealing with complex issues in international trade, finance and management. You will gain knowledge
about the influences of political, economic, social and cultural factors on international business, and socially responsible business practice globally. You will develop skills and abilities to manage business in a variety of contexts, and apply your knowledge and skills to think critically, creatively and morally about functions and strategies of international business organisations in competitive business environments.
On the successful completion of this program you will be equipped to:
- Apply broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Integrate specialist theoretical knowledge with technical skills to provide in-depth specialist and professional advice related to digital business operations and strategy, leadership, transformation of organisations, financial technologies, digital marketing, cybercrime and privacy and ethical standards.
- Critically analyse and synthesise information to formulate effective business decisions.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify and action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Integrate and apply professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]