- Learning outcomes
- Program delivery and structure
BP326 - Bachelor of Fashion and Textiles (Sustainable Innovation)
Plan: BP326 - Bachelor of Fashion and Textiles (Sustainable Innovation)
Campus: Brunswick Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of the Bachelor of Fashion and Textiles (Sustainable Innovation) program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate and apply a diverse and industry-relevant body of skills and knowledge in sustainable innovation for the fashion and textiles industry, related fields and emerging markets.
- Critically analyse, synthesise and reflect on sustainable innovation in both local and international contexts.
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation when identifying and solving problems in diverse contexts within the field of fashion and textiles sustainable innovation.
- Communicate using diverse formats and strategies with stakeholders within and external to your discipline.
- Work with others in a range of roles and contexts, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness and ethical and reflective practice.
- Apply initiative and judgment in planning, problem solving and decision making in your practice or future study.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]