BP328 - Bachelor of Fashion (Design)
Plan: BP328 - Bachelor of Fashion (Design)
Campus: Brunswick Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate you will develop the following program learning outcomes:
- Demonstrate extensive and coherent knowledge of fashion design with depth and expertise in one or more areas of practice.
- Develop conceptual, technical, creative and communication skills to deepen and consolidate knowledge of fashion design.
- Apply fashion design knowledge and skills to identify and creatively respond to contemporary issues in local and global practice.
- Critically analyse, synthesise and reflect on fashion design knowledge and techniques, in local and global practices.
- Demonstrate creative, critical fashion design and thinking that recognises the key concerns of contemporary fashion design industries.
- Communicate and produce fashion using a diverse range of presentation mediums and materials in industry specific and broader design contexts.
- Demonstrate, through individual and collaborative critical and reflective practice, an awareness of the cultural, social, ethical and environmental contexts of fashion design.
- Initiate, develop and realise fashion design projects, either individually or in collaboration with industry, community partners or for future study.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]