GC161 - Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
Plan: GC161 - Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
Students undertaking the Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management will develop a body of knowledge in contemporary HRM. The program will develop knowledge and skills in contemporary business and HR practice, operational leadership, cross-cultural competency, analytical and technical competency, problem-solving, research and communication. The application of these will be demonstrated through interactive and experiential learning activities, case studies and assessments. Upon the successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Evaluate and apply the concepts, principles, theories, methods and contemporary practices within the field of HRM.
- Identify and analyse problems in the field of HRM and be able to provide innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate a reflective and critical awareness of the legal, ethical, social, economic and environmental implications of HRM operations, processes and decisions.
- Communicate clearly and persuasively to negotiate, consult, and engage with clients, employees and their stakeholders.
- Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]