GC166 - Graduate Certificate in Fashion (Entrepreneurship)
Plan: GC166 - Graduate Certificate in Fashion (Entrepreneurship)
Campus: Brunswick Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify entrepreneurial opportunities and recognise constraints for fashion and textile business development.
- Apply business skills and knowledge acquired to effectively develop a fashion venture.
- Analyse and reflect on theories and recent developments, existing knowledge and practice in fashion entrepreneurship, within local and international contexts.
- Communicate propositions and outcomes to fashion industry stakeholders, recognising cultural inclusion.
- Work collaboratively to plan projects and produce fashion concepts within a sustainable business environment for the fashion and textiles industry.
- Build entrepreneurial skills to implement new directions for the fashion and textile industry.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]