- Learning outcomes
- Program delivery and structure
GC167 - Graduate Certificate in Textiles (Forensics)
Plan: GC167 - Graduate Certificate in Textiles (Forensics)
Campus: Brunswick Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate, integrate and apply specialised technical knowledge and skills in fibre material examinations for a range of forensic contexts.
- Generate, research and explore ideas, concepts and processes in the field of textile forensic science.
- Demonstrate and apply critical thinking when identifying and solving problems within the field of textile forensic science.
- Interpret, communicate and present complex work and ideas to specialist and non-specialist stakeholders using professional conventions.
- Work with others to undertake forensic textile investigations, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness, and ethical and reflective practice.
- Apply initiative and independent judgment in planning and decision making for a range of textile forensic contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]