- Learning outcomes
- Program delivery and structure
GC180 - Graduate Certificate in Blockchain Enabled Business
Plan: GC180 - Graduate Certificate in Blockchain Enabled Business
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The program is designed to develop graduate outcomes, which aim to enhance general analytical, problem solving, and communication skills and specific knowledge required to meet the current and future needs and expectations of society and the workplace. At the successful completion of this program you will have developed the knowledge and skills to be able to work in a range of industry contexts where blockchain and related technologies and platforms may be used. On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a broad, critical, and practical understanding of contemporary issues and practices relating to blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
- Apply concepts, principles, theories and methods in the area of blockchain and distributed ledger technology to contribute to the implementation of the functional goals of an organisation.
- Analyse and evaluate blockchain strategies and solutions models to resolve problems using various solutions drawn from theory and from contemporary practice.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of Contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]