GC205 - Graduate Certificate in Animation, Games and Interactivity
Plan: GC205 - Graduate Certificate in Animation, Games and Interactivity
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
- Articulate and apply extensive knowledge of narrative, visual and interactive media through contemporary studio forms, systems and devices.
- Apply directorial vision and communication skills, to realise sophisticated solutions in motion, game and interaction design that are innovative, contemporary and engaging.
- Determine and apply the specialist knowledge and technical skills required to creatively solve problems, demonstrating expert judgment and ethical responsibility relating to your professional practice and discipline.
- Critically analyse, synthesise and reflect on complex theories and recent developments, both local and international, to extend and challenge knowledge and practice in your discipline.
- Professionally communicate propositions, processes and outcomes to address specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Provide leadership within your discipline as well as collaborate with others.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]