GD196 - Graduate Diploma of Communication
Plan: GD196 - Graduate Diploma of Communication
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
- Develop a broad range of knowledge and skills for application across the media and communication industries.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of local and international perspectives and issues about contemporary communication.
- Employ appropriate technical skills and theoretical knowledge to solve problems associated with the media and communication industries.
- Effectively and professionally communicate your ideas to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Work collaboratively to plan and produce communication projects appropriate to the corporate environment.
- Critically reflect on your own work to demonstrate autonomy, good judgement, and ethical responsibility.
- Undertake research into contemporary media and communication theory and practice to explore possible industry and career directions.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]