GD203 - Graduate Diploma of Fashion (Entrepreneurship)
Plan: GD203 - Graduate Diploma of Fashion (Entrepreneurship)
Campus: Brunswick Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Research and creatively solve problems, demonstrating judgment and ethical responsibility relating to the business of fashion and textiles.
- Critically analyse and reflect on theories and recent developments, both local and international, to extend existing knowledge and practice in fashion entrepreneurship.
- Effectively communicate propositions, processes and outcomes to the fashion industry and a wider audience, recognising cultural inclusion.
- Provide leadership to collaborate, plan and implement new directions within a sustainable fashion and textiles business environment.
- Implement research methods to respond to issues and challenges in the fashion and textile business.
- Consolidate entrepreneurial skills to implement new directions for the fashion and textile industry.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]