MC162 - Executive Master of Business Administration
Plan: MC162P17 - Executive Master of Business Administration
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
In this program you will integrate your professional knowledge and skills, current business practice and research principles to provide client focused solutions, leadership, and make executive decisions grounded in design theory within a global business environment.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Utilise a broad range of contemporary business knowledge, underpinned by continuous learning, in a manner that is culturally, socially and politically appropriate.
- Apply design thinking to complex problems and opportunities to develop creative solutions.
- Design client focused, forward thinking solutions to complex global problems and opportunities.
- Identify, communicate and advocate effective solutions that will address complex problems and opportunities.
- Lead people and organisations in an ethical sustainable manner to design solutions that add value to the organisations and the communities they serve.
- Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts, professional contexts and industry settings.
- Apply research principles and methods to design innovative options and solutions for, and make reasoned judgments about, problems and issues in contemporary business practice.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]