MC197 - Master of Marketing
Plan: MC197EXE15 - Master of Marketing
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The outcomes developed for Master of Marketing graduates were developed based on an understanding of the needs of industry and in consultation with employers, current students and past graduates. As a graduate of a Master program you will develop cognitive, technical and creative skills needed to investigate, analyse and synthesise marketing situations and develop creative strategies.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a broad, critical and practical understanding of contemporary marketing issues and practices in business.
- Evaluate the role of marketing and its relationship with other functional areas of business to create customer value.
- Identify and critically analyse marketing problems and design appropriate marketing strategies and tactics to solve such problems.
- Apply marketing expertise and knowledge to planning, directing, implementing, monitoring and controlling an organisation’s marketing effort.
- Apply innovative thinking and creativity approaches to effectively address marketing problems and build market-based assets.
- Apply research principles and methods to design innovative options and solutions for, and make reasoned judgments about, problems and issues in contemporary business practice.
- Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts, professional contexts and industry settings.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]