MC213 - Master of Fashion (Entrepreneurship)
Plan: MC213P15 - Master of Fashion (Entrepreneurship)
Campus: Brunswick Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
- Research and creatively solve problems independently, demonstrating expert judgment and ethical responsibility relating to your professional practice within the business of fashion and textiles.
- Critically analyse, synthesise and reflect on complex theories and recent developments, both local and international, to extend and challenge existing knowledge and practice in fashion entrepreneurship.
- Professionally communicate propositions, processes and outcomes to the fashion industry and a wider audience acknowledging cultural inclusion.
- Provide strategic leadership to responsibly collaborate, plan and implement new directions within the fashion and textiles industry.
- Determine research methodologies and methods to implement applied and/or theoretical projects in the fashion and textiles discipline.
- Master a complex body of knowledge and technical skills to progress your professional career within the fashion and textiles industry.
- Investigate emergent global issues and adapt strategic responses that influence the fashion and textiles industry.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]