MC216 - Master of Public Policy
Plan: MC216 - Master of Public Policy
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
- Critically analyse the social, political, ethical, institutional, economic and environmental factors that both enable and limit policy change;
- Make use of complex theories, diverse evidence and modes of reasoning, to extend and challenge knowledge and practice in policy and social innovation.
- Demonstrate research literacy in terms of recognizing and accounting for the potential and limitations of research findings and their application to policy problems;
- Value ongoing professional development, diverse stakeholder engagement and collaborative relationships in the design and implementation of policy initiatives.
- Use problem solving skills/methodologies to develop creative responses to contemporary social problems/policy issues;
- Demonstrate well developed written and oral communication skills and confidently construct, debate and critique policy arguments.
- Independently develop and manage a professional project designed to contribute to policy change or social innovation.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]