MC260 - Master of Professional Accounting (CPA Australia Extension)
Plan: MC260 - Master of Professional Accounting (CPA Australia Extension)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
On completion of this program you will have developed the knowledge and skills to work as an accountant is a range of diverse organisations. Your knowledge and skills to apply technical accounting and theories to accounting problems and make logical judgements will be developed through the study of a broad range of business disciplines and a specialised accounting major.
On the successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Integrate advanced theoretical and technical accounting knowledge.
- Exercise judgement under minimal supervision to solve emerging or advanced accounting problems in complex contexts.
- Critically apply advanced theoretical and technical accounting knowledge and skills supervision to solve emerging or advanced accounting problems in complex contexts.
- Justify and communicate accounting advice and ideas in complex collaborative contexts involving both accountants and non-accountants.
- Seek constructive feedback to identify and action learning opportunities and self-improvements and initiate this process for others.
- Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts, professional contexts and industry settings.
- Apply research principles and methods to design innovative options and solutions for, and make reasoned judgements about, problems and issues in contemporary business practice.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]