- Learning outcomes
- Program delivery and structure
MC282 - Master of Occupational Health and Safety
Plan: MC282 - Master of Occupational Health and Safety
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
1. Determine and apply knowledge of complex occupational health and safety theory, principles and best practice to applied projects to contribute to the profession and discipline of occupational health and safety
2. Critically analyse, synthesise and reflect on developments in occupational health and safety in both local and international contexts to extend and challenge knowledge and effective practice.
3. Professionally communicate and justify project scope, design, implementation, strategy and /or outcomes, engaging effectively with diverse stakeholders across a range of industry sectors.
4. Apply the specialist knowledge and technical skills required to creatively address the diverse needs of occupational health and safety practice, designing innovative solutions and demonstrating independent, sound and ethical decision making related to your professional practice and the discipline.
5. Integrate and apply appropriate research methodologies and tools to design and execute applied professional practice and research projects, evaluate the outcomes and theorise about the contribution of your learning to the profession and knowledge arena.
6. Provide strategic occupational health and safety advice and utilise leadership and team work skills to initiate, plan and guide the implementation of bespoke solutions across diverse occupational health and safety contexts.
7. Utilise specific research and technical skills to develop and implement occupational health and safety strategies and solutions that address complex problems and issues to enhance health and safety deliverables and governance in creative and sustainable way.Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]