MC288 - Master of Commerce
Plan: MC288 - Master of Commerce
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
Upon successful completion of this program, you will have achieved the following program learning outcomes:
1. Critically analyse contemporary business issues, integrating technological, ethical, and sustainability concerns in local, national, and global business contexts.
2. Reflect on and apply cultural and diversity frameworks to promote inclusion and foster a positive business environment.
3. Develop and communicate advanced business concepts, strategies, and solutions, synthesising research to justify their relevance in diverse business contexts.
4. Exhibit leadership, influence, self-awareness, and collaboration to drive organisational change through a culture of continuous improvement.
5. Propose, design, and evaluate research projects to develop and deliver innovative strategies and technology-based solutions that effectively address complex business issues.Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]