BH064 - Bachelor of Business (Honours)
Plan: BH064 - Bachelor of Business (Honours)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
In the Bachelor of Business (Honours) program you will develop and enhance your knowledge and skills and apply these to a specific professional context to complete an Honours Research Thesis.
On the successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Review, synthesise and apply knowledge to a contemporary business problem or issue.
- Apply critical thinking, logical reasoning and judgements in developing new understandings of a business problem or issue.
- Select and employ appropriate research techniques and tools to collect, analyse, and interpret data ethically.
- Plan, design and execute a research program with some level of independence.
- Develop creative options and proposals, and plan for and produce practical research outcomes.
- Employ advanced communication skills to communicate complex business concepts, issues and problems to specialist and non-specialist audiences
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]