BH126 - Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
Plan: BH126 - Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The program learning outcomes have been aligned with recognised standards for Bachelor of Engineering degrees. The courses in this program will contribute to these program learning outcomes, which will continue to be developed in your specialised engineering degree:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding and knowledge of fundamental engineering and scientific theories, principles and concepts and apply advanced technical knowledge in specialist domain of engineering.
- Utilise mathematics and engineering fundamentals, software, tools and techniques to design engineering systems for complex engineering challenges.
- Apply engineering research principles, methods and contemporary technologies and practices to plan and execute projects taking into account ethical, environmental and global impacts.
- Apply systematic problem solving, design methods and information and project management to propose and implement creative and sustainable solutions with intellectual independence and cultural sensitivity.
- Communicate respectfully and effectively with diverse audiences, employing a range of communication methods, practising professional and ethical conduct.
- Develop and demonstrate the capacity for autonomy, agility and reflection of own learning, career and professional development and conduct.
- Collaborate and contribute as an effective team member in diverse, multi-level, multi-disciplinary teams, with commitment to First Nations peoples and globally inclusive perspectives and participation.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]