BP334 - Bachelor of Business (Blockchain Enabled Business)
Plan: BP334 - Bachelor of Business (Blockchain Enabled Business)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
Bachelor of Business (Blockchain Enabled Business) graduates are able to provide value-adding advice on the application of blockchain, distributed ledger and related technologies for a range of business sectors, invoking the combined disciplines of economics, finance, accounting, IT and law, to enable individuals and public and private organizations to make well-informed decisions. You will be able to integrate theoretical and technical proficiency to address a range of blockchain applications and contexts that enable you to respond to specific situations and the needs of clients with differing understandings and from a diversity of cultural backgrounds.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Apply broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Evaluate the economic, financial, accounting, legal, and business information technology dimensions of distributed ledger technology and related digital innovations to provide in-depth professional advice to businesses, other organisations and governments.
- Critically analyse and synthesise information to formulate effective business decisions.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference toethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Integrate and apply professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL).
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]