BP354 - Bachelor of Professional Communication
Plan: BP354 - Bachelor of Professional Communication
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
Program learning outcomes
The program has been designed to prepare you to work in communications in an international context. You will demonstrate a collaborative and professionally informed approach to your work.
On successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Practise professional communication in multiple contexts while actively contributing to a more sustainable world and engaging with diverse cultures and globally inclusive perspectives.
- Collaborate respectfully with diverse stakeholders, both locally and globally, to problem solve within and across a range of professional contexts.
- Employ intellectual agility, knowledge, and skills to develop creative solutions for an unpredictable world and to adapt to professional and personal change.
- Use digital, professional and interpersonal skills, and engage with emergent technologies to help solve problems, innovate, and collaborate
- Establish and continue to grow communication knowledge and skills by applying disciplinary and interdisciplinary expertise in real world contexts.
- Employ intellectual independence and judgement to engage critically with information, make sound evidence-based decisions, actively challenge assumptions, and undertake research that is ethical, creative and reflective.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]