- Learning outcomes
- Program delivery and structure
GC036 - Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security
Plan: GC036O - Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
Graduates of this program will:
1) International Orientation and Strategic Thinking
- Demonstrate a strategic and practical overview of complex issues in cyber security.
2) Critical Analysis and Problem Solving
- Evaluate cyber security risks across diverse service settings including the Internet and WWW based commerce systems, high bandwidth digital communications and funds transfer services,
- Undertake professional careers or postgraduate research in cyber security or other IT related fields, acquiring the required information needed to identify real world solutions to real world cyber security problems.
- Communicate effectively both technical and non-technical material in a range of forms (written, electronic, graphic, oral) and tailor the style and means of communication to different audiences.
4) Ethical Values
- Demonstrate an advanced ability to appreciate the ethical considerations that inform judgments and decision making in academic and professional settings.
5) Self-Management, Teamwork and Leadership
- Work autonomously and effectively within and potentially as a leader of an interdisciplinary team.
Each of these program learning outcomes is developed in much greater depth in MC159 Master of Cyber Security.Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]