- Learning outcomes
- Program delivery and structure
GC053 - Graduate Certificate in Marketing
Plan: GC053 - Graduate Certificate in Marketing
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The outcomes developed for Graduate Certificate in Marketing were developed based on an understanding of the needs of industry and in consultation with employers, current students and past graduates. As a graduate of a this program you will develop cognitive, technical and creative skills needed to investigate, analyse and synthesise marketing situations and develop creative strategies.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Evaluate the role of marketing and its relationship with other functional areas of business to create customer value.
- Identify and critically analyse marketing problems and design appropriate marketing strategies and tactics to solve such problems.
- Apply marketing expertise and knowledge to planning, directing, implementing, monitoring and controlling an organisation’s marketing effort.
- Apply innovative thinking and creativity approaches to effectively address marketing problems and build market-based assets.
- Apply research principles and methods to design innovative options and solutions for, and make reasoned judgments about, problems and issues in contemporary business practice.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]