GC173 - Graduate Certificate in Data Science
Plan: GC173 - Graduate Certificate in Data Science
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
PLO 1: Enabling Knowledge
- Understand and use appropriate and relevant, fundamental and applied mathematical and statistical knowledge and methodologies and modern processes and analytical tools.
PLO 2: Critical Analysis
- Bring together and flexibly apply knowledge to characterise, analyse and solve a range of data science problems.
PLO 3: Problem Solving
- Select and justify relevant approaches to analyse data problems and/or identify opportunities.
PLO 4: Communication
- Communicate data interpretations and findings using visualisation and other appropriate tools to inform decision makers
PLO 5: Responsibility
- Critically reflect on their own practice to support their continual professional development and become life long learners.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]