GD197 - Graduate Diploma of Advertising
Plan: GD197 - Graduate Diploma of Advertising
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
- Interpret and justify concepts and principles of advertising and apply advertising theory and professional practice or scholarship.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of local and international perspectives and issues about contemporary advertising and marketing communications.
- Employ appropriate technical skills and theoretical knowledge to solve problems associated with creative work.
- Effectively and professionally communicate your ideas to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Work collaboratively to plan and produce advertising projects.
- Critically reflect on your own work to demonstrate autonomy, good judgement and ethical responsibility.
- Undertake research into contemporary media and communication theory and practice to explore possible industry and career directions.
Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]