MC199 - Master of Business Administration
Plan: MC199EXE15 - Master of Business Administration
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The range of program learning outcomes addressed in the program improves graduate employability by responding to the expectations of employers.
In this program you will develop approaches to leadership and design-based strategies, and apply specialized knowledge from minors to create and address a range of organisational issues as a global manager.
On the successful completion of this program you will be able to:
1. Critically evaluate and reflect on contemporary issues, theories and practice within complex and uncertain business environments
2. Apply design thinking and analytics tools to develop innovative solutions to business problems
3. Develop leadership capacity and technology proficiency with an awareness of legal, ethical social, economic and environmental implications in an age of digital disruption
4. Demonstrate high level interpersonal skills, including collaboration, consulting, critical thinking and persuasive communication (oral and written), in a range of contexts
5. Integrate theory and authentic practice, and maintain and extend currency in professional practice
6. Apply research principles and methods to business problems, and make reasoned judgments about contemporary business practiceTop of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]