MC200 - Master of Business Information Technology
Plan: MC200EXE15 - Master of Business Information Technology
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The Master of Business Information Technology allows you to develop specialised skills to provide expertise to both generic business and specific business information systems. You will enhance your knowledge and skills through experiential learning to meet current and future expectations of employers. By applying advanced, real and relevant knowledge, the program is aimed at developing you as a highly skilled, "well-rounded" ICT professional. Upon the successful completion of the program you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a broad, critical and practical understanding of contemporary issues and practices in business.
- Create successful business solutions for an innovative and global enterprise.
- Critically analyse problem/opportunity situations and develop global robust information systems artefacts using a range of tools and techniques to add value to the business.
- Develop secure, flexible, information and communication architectures that accommodate the uncertainty of business decision-making and changing needs of the global business.
- Undertake project management initiatives and research concerning information technology applications in diverse business environments.
- Frame judgments and develop information systems solutions that adhere to organisational governance, professional standards, legal and ethical frameworks.
- Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts, professional contexts and industry settings.
- Apply research principles and methods to design innovative options and solutions for, and make reasoned judgements about, problems and issues in contemporary business practice.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]