- Learning outcomes
- Program delivery and structure
MC214 - Master of Translating and Interpreting
Plan: MC214 - Master of Translating and Interpreting
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
- Critically reflect on and apply abstract concepts and knowledge of languages, cultures and research methods in order to facilitate communication across cultures and languages.
- Use appropriate cognitive, technical and creative skills to resolve intralingual and interlingual issues to transfer the communicative intent of spoken or written discourse.
- Research, critically analyse, theorise and apply a range of approaches to translating and interpreting, based on relevant contemporary theories, and apply to a substantial research-based project and current practice.
- Apply high level professional communication skills in multi-lingual environments.
- Reflect on and develop your personal practice to maintain current local and global professional standards and practices, and to extend and challenge industry knowledge.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]