MC232 - Master of Animation, Games and Interactivity
Plan: MC232 - Master of Animation, Games and Interactivity
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
- Articulate and apply extensive knowledge of narrative, visual and interactive media through contemporary studio forms, systems and devices.
- Apply directorial vision and communication skills, to realise sophisticated solutions in motion, game and interaction design that are innovative, contemporary and engaging.
- Determine and apply the specialist knowledge and technical skills required to creatively solve problems, demonstrating expert judgment and ethical responsibility relating to your professional practice and discipline.
- Critically analyse, synthesise and reflect on complex theories and recent developments, both local and international, to extend and challenge knowledge and practice in your discipline.
- Professionally communicate propositions, processes and outcomes to address specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Provide leadership within your discipline as well as collaborate with others.
- Use appropriate research methods to design and execute substantial projects, evaluate the outcomes and theorise about the contribution of your learning to the profession and knowledge area.
- Master a body of knowledge and specific technical skills to progress your professional career within the contemporary media and communication arena.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]